Working together to achieve best value
We designed an approach and procurement process to engage our supply chain partners. These partners work with us long-term and to the highest standards.
Developing long-term partnerships like these means our partners can offer us the best value and low cost solutions in the products and services they provide. We choose our supply chain carefully, and only work with organisations committed to an open, honest long-term partnership and outstanding customer service.
We work with our long term strategic partners, local supply partners and regional government procurement agencies to achieve best value for the client.
We expect a lot from our partners. They must:
- Meet our rigorous pre-qualification requirements covering financial stability, health & safety and good employment practice
- Be committed, consistent, reliable and provide outstanding customer service
- Maximise opportunities for local involvement, local employment and training
- Support our commitment to sustainability, ethical sourcing and help us to reduce our environmental impact
- Continually improve by increasing efficiency, reducing waste and making the workplace a safe environment for all
- Work to a culture of trust and transparency.
If you require any further information please contact the appropriate office under the ‘Contact us’ section.